We are looking to hire successful recent college graduates.
From nursing to rehabilitation services, HCR ManorCare is always recruiting top university talent. The lives we touch renew our commitment to service. Join our circle of care today.
Can you live by our Ten Commandments of Caring?
We, the employees of HCR ManorCare, believe that our patients and residents, as well as their families…
- Are the most important people.
- Are not dependent on us—we are dependent on them.
- Do not interrupt our work—they are the purpose of it.
- Do us a favor when they request our assistance. We do not do them a favor by serving them.
- Are the most vital part of our services. They are not outsiders.
- Are not collections of charts, prescriptions and bills—they are flesh-and-blood human beings with feelings and emotions like our own.
- Are not to be argued with.
- Bring us their wants—it’s our job to satisfy those wants.
- Are deserving of the most courteous and attentive treatment we can give.
- Are the lifeblood of our business.
HCR ManorCare is a leading provider of short-term, post-hospital services and long-term care with a network of more than 500 skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers, memory care communities, assisted living facilities, outpatient rehabilitation clinics, and hospice and home health care agencies. These locations operate primarily under the respected names of Heartland, ManorCare Health Services and Arden Courts.