Patient Care Manager - RN
ProMedica`s senior care division operates 330+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing centers, memory care communities and hospice, palliative and home health care agencies. Services are provided in 26 states and the majority now operate under the ProMedica brand and Arden Courts. Over the next few months, the rest of our entities under the Heartland and ManorCare names will rebrand to ProMedica.
Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address and lead in social determinants of health, champion healthy aging and cultivate innovative solutions. For more information about ProMedica senior care services, please visit www.promedicaseniorcare.org.
ProMedica Senior Care, formerly HCR ManorCare is one of the leading providers of Hospice, Home Care Skilled Nursing, Memory Care, Palliative Care, and Assisted & Independent Living.
Heartland, ManorCare and Ardent Courts are now part of the ProMedica family of services. The home health and hospice, skilled nursing and rehabilitation, memory care services you know us for are now part of an integrated health and well being organization.
At our core, we are a not-for-profit, mission-based organization working to create a stronger, more cohesive approach to delivering care at the right place and right time.
The Patient Care Manager is responsible for the supervision, orientation, instruction and on-going evaluation of all patient care staff who are engaged in the delivery of care. The PatientCare Manager assures compliance with agency policies and procedures, state and federal laws, regulations and accreditation standards.
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.
Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in good standing with the State Board in which he/she practices.
Minimum of one year experience in home health care, or hospice nursing preferred, may be specified by state.
Previous management or supervisory experience preferred.
Working knowledge of Home Care or Hospice Conditions of ParticipationJob Specific Details:
- Collaborates with service providers furnishing contract services to the patient.
- Participates in developing and updating policies and procedures as requested.
- Maintains confidentiality of necessary information.
- Thinks and acts calmly and logically to meet unusual occurrences of the job.
- Assures proper documentation for billing.
- Manages time efficiently and effectively.
- Interfaces with patients, families and staff to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assures that a comprehensive discharge plan is completed on all patients.
- Communicates effectively with patients, families and other health care providers.
- Maintains clinical skills by assuming responsibility for acquiring knowledge and experience to meet learning needs
Medical, Dental, Eye Care
Paid time off
Student Loan & Tuition Assistance and More!!!!
Nursing - Management
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.