Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVN
ProMedica`s senior care division operates 330+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing centers, memory care communities and hospice, palliative and home health care agencies. Services are provided in 26 states and the majority now operate under the ProMedica brand and Arden Courts. Over the next few months, the rest of our entities under the Heartland and ManorCare names will rebrand to ProMedica.
Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address and lead in social determinants of health, champion healthy aging and cultivate innovative solutions. For more information about ProMedica senior care services, please visit www.promedicaseniorcare.org.
ProMedica Senior Care, formerly HCR ManorCare, provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
Sign on bonus $15,000 and pay range $33.00 per hour to $37.20 per hour based on experience!
The LVN Licensed Vocational Nurse is responsible for supervising nursing personnel to deliver nursing care and within scope of practice coordinates care delivery, which will ensure that patient's needs are met in accordance with professional standards of practice through physician orders, center policies and procedures, and federal, state and local guidelines. We are looking for clinicians who would like to combine their love for people and strong work ethic with the opportunities to advance their career.
LVN Licensed Vocational NurseResponsibilities:
- This LVN position is a staff position that has direct care responsibilities as well as supervisor responsibility for nursing assistants.
- Administer medications and treatments timely and according to policy
- Receive, transcribe, and carry out physician orders
- Follows established procedure for charting and reporting all reports of incident/accidents (patients & employees)
- Identifies and reports changes in condition to supervisor, physician and family
LVN Licensed Vocational NurseRewards:
- Receive unparalleled training
- Competitive pay
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare while having fulfilling work with a purpose!378 - ManorCare Health Services - Citrus Heights, California
Currently licensed as LPN in state.
One year prior nursing experience preferred.Job Specific Details:
Sign on bonus of $15,000, Daily Pay, tuition reimbursement for RN and BSN programs, referral bonuses, student loan repayment assistance up to $100 per month, employee discounts with Verizon, Costco, Disney & more, medical plan options, dental, vision, 401(k), company provided life insurance, EAP, paid time off programs, pet insurance and more!
Pay range $33.00 per hour to $37.20 per hour based on experience
Nursing - RN/LPN
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.