Physical Therapist - PT - PRN or Part Time
ProMedica`s senior care division operates 330+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing centers, memory care communities and hospice, palliative and home health care agencies. Services are provided in 26 states and the majority now operate under the ProMedica brand and Arden Courts. Over the next few months, the rest of our entities under the Heartland and ManorCare names will rebrand to ProMedica.
Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address and lead in social determinants of health, champion healthy aging and cultivate innovative solutions. For more information about ProMedica senior care services, please visit www.promedicaseniorcare.org.
What do we look for in an employee
We are currently seeking a passionate and motivated Physical Therapist - PT. Are you passionate about a significant and rewarding career assisting our patients in a time of need If so, we are looking for you!
Our Physical Therapists are the cornerstone to ProMedica Senior Care's dedication to our mission of providing top quality care to our patients. Our goal is to equip you with the direction and training along with advanced tools and technology to build our culture in line with our philosophy. We aim to employ a PT that has a similar passion focused on the care that our patients deserve!
Do you believe our mission aligns with the direction you envision your career growing
What are some of the major job functions of our Physical Therapists - PTs
- Plan and administer prescribed PT treatment programs; help restore your patients’ function, relieve pain, and prevent disability following illness, disease, or injury
- Take your patient’s medical history
- Conduct tests and measures to identify potential and/or existing problems your patients are facing
- Complete re-examinations as needed
- Develop discharge plans
What are the PERKS of working here
In addition to great pay, generous time off, and a wide variety of benefits, you’ll also be a part of a culture focused on team spirit, work/life balance and unlimited growth opportunities to take your career to the next level. Let us bring out the best in you!
What qualifies me to be a PT604 - ProMedica Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation at MetroHealth - Cleveland, Ohio
Master's in Occupational Therapy, or foreign equivalent; or a Bachelor's or foreign equivalent, plus 5 years as a dynamic OT
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy program and licensed or eligible for licensure in applicable state where working
- Eligible to take or has successfully completed the NBCOT entry-level certification examination for occupational therapists.
Job Specific Details:
This position will be required to work at least 2 weekend/week days per month.
Posting IDAd Feed
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.