Account Liaison -Hospice
ProMedica`s senior care division operates 330+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing centers, memory care communities and hospice, palliative and home health care agencies. Services are provided in 26 states and the majority now operate under the ProMedica brand and Arden Courts. Over the next few months, the rest of our entities under the Heartland and ManorCare names will rebrand to ProMedica.
Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address and lead in social determinants of health, champion healthy aging and cultivate innovative solutions. For more information about ProMedica senior care services, please visit www.promedicaseniorcare.org.
Bring your passion for sales to a dynamic, patient focused Business Development team! The Account Liaison is a performance-based health care sales position and is responsible for generating referral sources from an assigned territory. Primary referral sources include hospitals, physicians, senior retirement communities, skilled nursing facilities, and the community-at-large. The Account Liaison identifies opportunities for formal or contractual relationships with physicians, organizations and payors, as well as executes territory sales plans in coordination with operational and clinical leadership to ensure extraordinary customer service.
In return for your sales expertise you’ll enjoy:
- Bonus paid monthly
- Competitive Base Salary
- Great Earning Potential
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Bachelors degree preferred in marketing, business, communications or related health field from an accredited institution required or RN,LPN or LVN. Years of equivalent experience may be used in lieu of degree.
- Outside Sales Experience
- Goal Oriented
- Competitive Spirit
- Self- Starter
- Driven to Succeed
- Customer Service Focused
- Effective Communicator
ProMedica Senior Care, formerly HCR ManorCare is one of the leading providers of Hospice, Home Care Skilled Nursing, Memory Care, Palliative Care, and Assisted & Independent Living.
Heartland, ManorCare and Ardent Courts are now part of the ProMedica family of services. The home health and hospice, skilled nursing and rehabilitation, memory care services you know us for are now part of an integrated health and wellbeing organization.
At our core, we are a not-for-profit, mission-based organization working to create a stronger, more cohesive approach to delivering care at the right place and right time.
Job Specific Details:
- Drives profitable growth by spending the majority of time in the field developing referral relationships with accounts that result in referring eligible referrals.
- Drives growth by ensuring through follow-up that eligible patients who desire our care are admitted.
- Drives growth by surfacing barriers to growth and working together with sales, clinical and operational leadership until barriers are resolved and customer needs and concerns are addressed.
- Drives growth by working with leadership to develop a growth culture.
- Educate referral sources and the community regarding who to refer, when to refer, how to refer and how to make it easy to refer.
- Collaborates/participates with Manager of Business Development in the development of territory sales plan and updates at applicable frequencies, but no less than quarterly.
- Meets or exceeds established territory goals for SOCs per product line by developing new business and maintaining and growing current relationships.
- Understand products and stay abreast of local and national home health & hospice and/or DME industry trends to effectively represent and differentiate Heartland services in the market area.
- Participates in and implements sales training that is required and considered appropriate to achieving sales goals.
- Utilizes IMPACT selling techniques.
- Develops and implements programs for public relations and special events and in accordance with Promedica Senior Care policies.
- Identifies and develops ongoing referral relationships with targeted skilled nursing facilities for the purpose of achieving business goals.
- Identifies and develops ongoing referral relationships with targeted physicians for the purpose of achieving business goals.
- Identifies and develops ongoing referral relationships with targeted assisted living facilities for the purpose of achieving business goals.
- Identifies and develops ongoing referral relationships with targeted hospitals for the purpose of achieving business goals
- Identifies and develops ongoing referral relationships with targeted community referral sources for the purpose of achieving business goals
- Accurately completes any required documentation of sales activity including weekly schedule, precall plans, profiles, weekly mileage, requested reports etc. in a timely manner.
- On occasion, may meet with patients and families to explain product services and benefits.
- Utilizes company resources to ensure appropriate return on investment.
- Acts as a liaison between operations and referral sources to ensure the needs of the customer are met including patient updates.
- Acts as a brand champion understanding and articulating Heartland differentiators.
- Works with Manager of Business Development in developing brochures, advertisements and media campaigns.
- Writes Marketing Action Plan by assessing community needs, marketing strategy/objectives, and listing specific marketing action items.
- Attends and actively participants in required meetings including growth meetings, staff meetings, regional meetings, etc.
- Demonstrates knowledge of major competitors.
- Demonstrates effective communication with sales manager, operations, clinical teams and referral sources.
- Adheres to established employee policies.
- Accepts other assignments as deemed appropriate.
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.