Do you have strong communication, observation, and organizational skills paired with an overwhelming amount of compassion and care? With ProMedica Senior Care, you can combine your love of people and strong work ethic to aid patients with basic nursing care. In this entry-level position, you’ll be gaining valuable experience on your path to a fulfilling career in nursing. Working at ProMedica Senior Care means you’ll have industry-leading benefits, excellent training, opportunities to learn and all that you need to build a career.
If you're ready to start a career where you’ll build long-lasting relationships and be fulfilled professionally and intellectually, then we’re excited to work with you.
- Job Level: Entry
- Travel: Only for Home Health
and Hospice Nursing Assistants
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Who is the ideal ProMedica Senior Care employee? We're looking for people to join our team who are motivated by making an impact and doing meaningful work.
- Adaptable 10
- Helpful 9
- Compassionate 8
- Self-starter 8
- Efficient 7
- Multi-tasker 6
Communicator,Flexible, Patient, Positive, Responsible, Thoughtful, Understanding, Versatile
ProMedica Senior Care and Heartland offers you:
Work with people who
inspire you to do your best.
Build a work-life balance that
works for you.
Innovative Training Programs
Opportunities to advance your skills and knowledge. Free online CEU Program for full-time/part-time employees.
More than a job, this is a
Paid Time Off
Time off for when you
need it most.
Comprehensive Health Coverage
Stay well as you care
Retirement & Savings Plan
Prepare for your future while
growing in the present.
ProMedica`s senior care division operates 330+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing centers, memory care communities and hospice, palliative and home health care agencies. Services are provided in 26 states and the majority now operate under the ProMedica brand and Arden Courts. Over the next few months, the rest of our entities under the Heartland and ManorCare names will rebrand to ProMedica.
Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address and lead in social determinants of health, champion healthy aging and cultivate innovative solutions. For more information about ProMedica senior care services, please visit www.promedicaseniorcare.org.
ProMedica Senior Care, formerly Heartland Home Health Care and Hospice, is a leading provider of home health care, hospice care, skilled nursing, memory care and post-acute care.
Certified Nursing Assistants provide basic nursing care to patients within the scope of the nursing assistant responsibilities and performs basic nursing procedures to promote patient comfort and support under the direction of the nurse supervisor.
We are looking for Nursing Assistants who would like to combine their love for people and strong work ethic with the opportunities to advance your career.
In return for your expertise, you will enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.4618 - ProMedica Hospice- Davenport Office - Serving Quad Cities, Iowa
- Ability to accurately take and record temperature, pulse, respiration, and blood pressure.
- Ability to accurately observe, report and document changes in the patient.
- Ability to recognize the needs of the patient and family.
- Ability to develop and maintain rapport with patients and families.
- Demonstrated ability to work with an interdisciplinary team
- Provides personal care to the patient as assigned by the nurse.
- Assists the patient with transfers and/or ambulation.
- Turns and positions patients who are bed bound.
- Assists with Range of Motion (ROM) appropriate for the patient.
- Assists patients with meals.
- Assists patients with toileting: bedroom, bedpan, and urinal.
- Assists patients with medications which are self-administered.
- Changes simple non-sterile dressings or external bags per State and Federal Regulations.
- Ensure growth & profitability of the company through the responsible use of company resources & educating the community to our services.
- Perform light housekeeping tasks.
- Observes and reports changes in patient conditions and needs to the Registered Nurse/therapist.
- Completes paperwork in an accurate and timely manner, per policies.
- Participates in interdisciplinary team meetings as appropriate to coordinate patient care, exchange information and receive staff support and inservice education.
- Follows patient plan of care at all times.
- Participates in agency quality assessment performance improvement (QAPI) projects.
- Accepts other assignments deemed appropriate.
- Willingly accepts direction from Director of Professional Services, Patient Care Coordinator, and Registered Nurse/Case Manager.
- Adheres to established personnel policies.
Will be required to cover both Moline, IL & Davenport, IA. Dual licensure required!
Minimum of one year experience as a Hospice Aide, or is currently enrolled as a nursing student who has had a minimum of 6 months clinical experience, or has completed a Hospice Aide training program or a certified, state tested nursing assistant (or completion of PCA course in Florida), as allowable under state specific guidelines.
Nursing - Nursing Assistant
ProMedica Senior Care is a leading provider of short-term, post-hospital services.
You haven't viewed any jobs recently
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.