ProMedica`s senior care division operates 330+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing centers, memory care communities and hospice, palliative and home health care agencies. Services are provided in 26 states and the majority now operate under the ProMedica brand and Arden Courts. Over the next few months, the rest of our entities under the Heartland and ManorCare names will rebrand to ProMedica.
Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address and lead in social determinants of health, champion healthy aging and cultivate innovative solutions. For more information about ProMedica senior care services, please visit www.promedicaseniorcare.org.
ProMedica Senior Care, formerly HCR ManorCare, is a national leading provider in home health and community based services. We are a mission-driven, not-for-profit organization focused on improving the health and well being of people in hundreds of communities across the country. We have a bold vision to reimagining health care and how it's delivered by integrating care throughout a person's lifetime.
The Team Coordinator is an integral part of our agency's operations. Primarily responsible for maintaining accurate and complete patient and employee records, perform data entry, billing and payroll processing according to company policy and procedures.
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.
4703 - ProMedica Hospice Care - Erie, PA - Serving Northwest Pennsylvania
High School Diploma or GED.
- Responsible to maintain accurate and complete patient records
- Perform data entry which includes billing and payroll
- Insurance Verifications and authorizations
- Telephone customer service
- Supports of field staff
- Track and process physicians order
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow.
Be a part of the team leading the nation in Healthcare!Job Specific Details:
- Ensure growth and profitability of the company through the responsible use of company resources.
- Maintain a professional and quality image at all times.
- Distribute mail.
- Greet and direct visitors appropriately
- Track and maintain medical and office supplies and reorder as requested.
- Gather forms for assessments
- Set up files for new patients and employees and enter into computer. books.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee files.
- Process references of applicants and conduct phone references, as necessary.
- Maintain ongoing communication with co-workers and participates in staff meetings.
- Adheres to established personnel policies.
- Accepts other assignments as deemed appropriate.
Medical, Dental, Eye Care
Paid time off
Student Loan & Tuition Assistance and More
Administrative - Clerical
Posting IDAd Feed
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.