Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN
As a Licensed Practical Nurse, you’ll be part of a team that plays a vital role in the lives of others. This is an ideal role for new graduates as well as experienced nursing professionals. Not only will you be empowered to meet patient needs and implement care, but we’ll look to you for nursing staff leadership. What does it take to be successful here? A strong work ethic. Outstanding observational skills. The ability to communicate with everyone in the ProMedica Senior Care family — and unyielding compassion to those around you. In return, you’ll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits, and opportunities to learn and grow into Nurse Management roles.
If you’re ready to have a health care career in which you can build long-lasting relationships and find professional and intellectual fulfillment, then we’re excited to work with you.
- Job Level: Mid
- Travel: Only for Home Health
and Hospice Nursing Assistants
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Who is the ideal ProMedica Senior Care employee? We're looking for people to join our team who are motivated by making an impact and doing meaningful work.
- Adaptable 10
- Leadership 9
- Proactive 9
- Communicator 9
- Compassionate 9
- Multi-tasker 8
Detail-oriented, Flexible, Helpful, Patient, Responsible, Sincere, Understanding
Caring, Qualified Colleagues
Work with people who inspire
you to do your best.
More than a job, this is a
Growth & Training
Opportunities to advance your skills and knowledge. Free online CEU Program for full-time/part-time employees.
Build a work-life balance
that works for you.
Prepare for your future while
growing in the present.
Stay well as you care
Paid Time Off
Time off for when you
need it most.
Student Loan Repayment
Get up to $100 per month to ease the burden of your student loans.
Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN
ProMedica`s senior care division operates 330+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing centers, memory care communities and hospice, palliative and home health care agencies. Services are provided in 26 states and the majority now operate under the ProMedica brand and Arden Courts. Over the next few months, the rest of our entities under the Heartland and ManorCare names will rebrand to ProMedica.
Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address and lead in social determinants of health, champion healthy aging and cultivate innovative solutions. For more information about ProMedica senior care services, please visit www.promedicaseniorcare.org.
ProMedica Senior Care, formerly HCR ManorCare is one of the leading providers of Hospice, Home Care Skilled Nursing, Memory Care, Palliative Care, and Assisted & Independent Living.
Heartland, ManorCare and Arden Courts are now part of the ProMedica family of services. The home health and hospice, skilled nursing and rehabilitation, memory care services you know us for are now part of an integrated health and well being organization.
At our core, we are a not-for-profit, mission-based organization working to create a stronger, more cohesive approach to delivering care at the right place and right time.
The LPN – Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible for supervising nursing personnel to deliver nursing care and within scope of practice coordinates care delivery, which will ensure that patient's needs are met in accordance with professional standards of practice through physician orders, center policies and procedures, and federal, state and local guidelines. We are looking for clinicians who would like to combine their love for people and strong work ethic with the opportunities to advance their career.
LPN – Licensed Practical Nurse Responsibilities:
• This LPN position is a staff position that has direct care responsibilities as well as supervisor responsibility for nursing assistants.
• Administer medications and treatments timely and according to policy
• Receive, transcribe, and carry out physician orders
• Follows established procedure for charting and reporting all reports of incident/accidents (patients & employees)
• Identifies and reports changes in condition to supervisor, physician and family
LPN – Licensed Practical Nurse Rewards:
- Competitive pay with potential shift incentives
- Early access to earned wages
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare while having fulfilling work with a purpose!4634 - ProMedica Hospice Care - Irwin, PA - Serving Western Pennsylvania
One year prior nursing experience preferred.Job Specific Details:
- Assist in developing and implementing goal-oriented plan of care.
- Participate in on-going patient assessment
- Provide appropriate health care teaching
- Communicate with office staff and patient?s physician
- Provides all documentation to the office on a timely basis.
- Assists with orientation of new employees, as requested.
- Promote a safe environment while providing care.
- Performs nursing treatments and procedures
- Participates in regularly scheduled interdisciplinary team meetings
- Willingly accepts direction from RN Case Manager, Patient Care Coordinator, Assistant Patient Care Coordinator, Director of Professional Services and Administrator.
- Meets or exceeds established productivity standards.
- Adheres to established personnel policies.
Medical, Dental, Eye Care
Paid time off
Student Loan & Tuition Assistance and More!!!!
Currently licensed as LPN in state.
Nursing - RN/LPN
ProMedica Senior Care is a leading provider of short-term, post-hospital services.
You haven't viewed any jobs recently
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.