Temporary Nurse Aide
ProMedica`s senior care division, formerly known as HCR ManorCare, operates 335+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing centers, memory care communities and hospice and home health care agencies. Services are provided in 26 states and currently operate under the brand names Heartland, ManorCare, ProMedica and Arden Courts. Over the next 18 months, the senior care entities will begin to rebrand to ProMedica.
Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address and lead in social determinants of health, champion healthy aging and cultivate innovative solutions. For more information about ProMedica senior care services, please visit www.promedicaseniorcare.org.
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
The Temporary Nurse Aide position is responsible for providing patient related care and ancillary services in accordance with HCR ManorCare quality standards under the direction of a licensed nurse supervisor
- Acknowledges patients’ and families’ concerns and reports them to the nurse supervisor.
- Responds to any and all call lights timely. Provides care or refers to appropriate person.
- Participates in and receives nursing report upon reporting for duty.
- Assists residents with resident care including bathing, grooming, hygiene and placement of adaptive equipment.
- Handles linens according to infection control guidelines.
- Performs restorative procedures as instructed.
- Ensures that residents’ personal care needs are being met in accordance with residents’ wishes.
In return for your expertise, you’ll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.
High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Prior experience in healthcare preferred.
- Successfully completes the AHCA Temporary Nurse Aide on-line training.
- Ability to communicate with patients and staff; ability to follow directions and to complete assigned tasks.
ProMedica Jersey Shore now offers newly updated and competitive Nurse Aide in Training pay rates.
Introducing ProMedica Daily Pay options.
If you are interested in starting a rewarding career in healthcare, apply today!
Nursing - Other
Posting IDAd Feed
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.