Business Office Assistant
ProMedica`s senior care division operates 330+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing centers, memory care communities and hospice, palliative and home health care agencies. Services are provided in 26 states and the majority now operate under the ProMedica brand and Arden Courts. Over the next few months, the rest of our entities under the Heartland and ManorCare names will rebrand to ProMedica.
Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address and lead in social determinants of health, champion healthy aging and cultivate innovative solutions. For more information about ProMedica senior care services, please visit www.promedicaseniorcare.org.
ProMedica Senior Care, formerly HCR ManorCare, provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
The Business Office Assistant position is responsible for all business office functions. As a Business Office Assistant you perform Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, receptionist, clerical and administrative duties. Because you are always in contact with residents and families and to guarantee their satisfaction, this position requires tact, sensitivity and professionalism. As a Business Office Assistant you are responsible for supporting the Arden Courts Mission and achieving our goals.
Accounts Receivable Responsibilities
- Ensures completion of the Daily Census Verification process by printing, reviewing and signing the Detailed Monthly Census report by status for the previous day(s)
- Ensures that all room, ancillary, and miscellaneous charges are timely recorded
- Reconciles Census with Clinical and Marketing; ensuring daily verification that total census is correct.
- Maintains resident files for all new admissions & manage assessment data, move-in forms, prepare new charts and assist with various clerical tasks associated with move-ins
- Enters recurring charges on the A/R profile when required.
- Ensures that Private Pay Policy and Procedures are followed, including use of automated collection letters, collection calls, and collection agency placement.
- Maintains record of all account activity, aging reports, and collection notes in the system
Cash Receipts Responsibilities
- Ensures company Cash Receipt policies and procedures are followed to allow for complete and accurate receipting, depositing and recording of all business unit funds
Accounts Payable Responsibilities
- Maintaining Purchase Orders and Purchase Order Log
- E-Vendor set-up and follow up
- Reconciliation of all invoices to ensure receipt of all goods and services as charged
- Procurement Card – Procurement card log, receipts, reconcile and create batches, submissions and filing
- Performs back-up duties in the absence of a Human Resources Coordinator
- Assists with Payroll processing and serves as Payroll backup
- Handle and deliver resident mail
- Prepare outgoing mail and Distribute incoming mail to the staff
- Maintain building files and records
THIS POSITION WILL BE 20 HOURS OFFICE ASSISTANT AND 20 HOURS FRONT DESK RECEPTIONIST!
In return for your expertise, you’ll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.691 - ProMedica Total Rehab - Lakewood, CO
Equivalent to Associates Degree required and one to three years of business office related experience required
Experience in Assisted Living or Independent Living facility preferred. Proficient PC skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) a must; working knowledge of office equipment; Must be able to read, write, and speak the English language in an understandable manner; Ability to manage multiline phone system.Job Specific Details:
Hours: 10a - 6:30p
Accounting - Billing
Posting IDAd Feed
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.