Mobile Nursing Home Administrator
ProMedica`s senior care division, formerly known as HCR ManorCare, operates 335+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing centers, memory care communities and hospice and home health care agencies. Services are provided in 26 states and currently operate under the brand names Heartland, ManorCare, ProMedica and Arden Courts. Over the next 18 months, the senior care entities will begin to rebrand to ProMedica.
Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address and lead in social determinants of health, champion healthy aging and cultivate innovative solutions. For more information about ProMedica senior care services, please visit www.promedicaseniorcare.org.
HCR ManorCare/ProMedica Senior Care is seeking a Mobile Administrator (LNHA) for our facilities in Maryland!
The Mobile Licensed Nursing Home Administrator will:
- Manage all business related activity to achieve the HCR ManorCare vision
- Serve as a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator on an interim basis as needed in our skilled nursing facilities
- Supporting strategies, systems and processes
- Assures that the company image as an ethical and high quality provider of health services is developed and maintained
- HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
- In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow with HCR ManorCare. We offer a supportive environment that allows our team access to the most innovative technology, and state-of-the-art facilities.
Bachelor's degree in nursing home administration or related field required; Master?s degree preferred; NHA License as required by state law.
- NHA License as required by state law.
- Preferably 2-5 years of Administrator experience within sub-acute or long-term care.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing home administration or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
Operations - Management
Posting IDAd Feed
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.