ProMedica`s senior care division operates 330+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing centers, memory care communities and hospice, palliative and home health care agencies. Services are provided in 26 states and the majority now operate under the ProMedica brand and Arden Courts. Over the next few months, the rest of our entities under the Heartland and ManorCare names will rebrand to ProMedica.
Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address and lead in social determinants of health, champion healthy aging and cultivate innovative solutions. For more information about ProMedica senior care services, please visit www.promedicaseniorcare.org.
Sign-On Bonus Available!
The Hospice Administrator is responsible for the overall management of the Hospice agency. Through management of policies and procedures, budgeting, and referral follow-up the Administrator is responsible for the effective and efficient use of all resources.
ProMedica Hospice of Monterey, CA services approximately 50 miles around the office. The role promotes not only being connected to the patients and families, but also the communities. Our hospice division is experiencing significant growth, and we are looking for true leaders that are passionate about the patients, families, and the business.
Why you should consider the Administrator position at Heartland Hospice of Monterey, CA.
- Tremendous regional and corporate resources and support
- Established organization with strong leaders that care
- Exceptional succession planning and training that offers growth opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, 401K, and time off programs
- Oversight and management of all business related activity for the Hospice facility to achieve the ProMedica Senior Care vision and supporting strategies
- Assures that the company image as an ethical and high quality provider of health services is maintained
- Lead and motivate team to meet the diverse needs of those we care for
- Balance multiple priorities to achieve our vision
- Ensure company standard as high-quality provider through implementation and monitoring of quality systems and processes.
Heartland is a part of ProMedica Senior care and isthe largest not-for-profit senior living organization for skilled nursing, assisted living and hospice care.
Join the team leading the nation in healthcare!4683 - Heartland Hospice - Serving Monterey, Santa Cruz, and San Benito, California
Degree in business, health care, and nursing or related field. Nursing diploma acceptable.
- Minimum of 3-5 years in an administrative or supervisory capacity in a home health agency, hospice or other community health related program
- Degree in business, health care, and nursing or related field. Nursing diploma acceptable
Salary range $120,000 - $150,000
Operations - Management
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.