Speech Language Pathologist - SLP - Part Time - Fridays and Saturdays
ProMedica`s senior care division operates 330+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing centers, memory care communities and hospice, palliative and home health care agencies. Services are provided in 26 states and the majority now operate under the ProMedica brand and Arden Courts. Over the next few months, the rest of our entities under the Heartland and ManorCare names will rebrand to ProMedica.
Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address and lead in social determinants of health, champion healthy aging and cultivate innovative solutions. For more information about ProMedica senior care services, please visit www.promedicaseniorcare.org.
What do we look for in an employee
We are currently seeking a passionate and motivated Speech Language Pathologist - SLP. Are you passionate about a significant and rewarding career assisting our patients in a time of need If so, we are looking for you!
Our Speech Language Pathologists are the cornerstone to ProMedica Senior Care's dedication to our mission of providing top quality care to our patients. Our goal is to equip you with the direction and training along with advanced tools and technology to build our culture in line with our philosophy. We aim to employ an SLP that has a similar passion focused on the care that our patients deserve!
Do you believe our mission aligns with the direction you envision your career growing
What are some of the major job functions of our Speech Language Pathologists - SLPs
- Evaluate and diagnose any speech, language, communication, and/or swallowing disorders
- Build a program to treat any disorders that the patient has been diagnosed with
- Provide training and educate the patient and their loved ones on the programs
- Required to work professionally with many disciplines to ensure proper treatment for the patient
- Work with patients to improve their ability to read and write correctly
- Show patients how to pronounce and improve their voice and communication
What are the PERKS of working here
In addition to great pay, generous time off, and a wide variety of benefits, you'll also be a part of a culture focused on team spirit, work/life balance and unlimited growth opportunities to take your career to the next level. Let us bring out the best in you!
What qualifies me to be an SLP
Masters in Speech-Language Pathology or similar titled area acceptable to the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in applicable state where working AND holds and maintains a current Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) or eligible for the Clinical Fellowship from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
This position will work on Fridays and Saturdays.
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.