Mobile Skilled Nursing Facility Administrator
ProMedica`s senior care division, formerly known as HCR ManorCare, operates 335+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing centers, memory care communities and hospice and home health care agencies. Services are provided in 26 states and currently operate under the brand names Heartland, ManorCare, ProMedica and Arden Courts. Over the next 18 months, the senior care entities will begin to rebrand to ProMedica.
Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address and lead in social determinants of health, champion healthy aging and cultivate innovative solutions. For more information about ProMedica senior care services, please visit www.promedicaseniorcare.org.
Hiring for a Mobile Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) for Pennsylvania!
Our Mobile Administrator position serves as a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator on an interim basis as needed in our skilled nursing facilities. The role will support our skilled nursing facilities in Pennsylvania.
Why you should consider the Mobile Administrator position:
- Tremendous regional and corporate resources and support
- Strong succession planning and training that offer growth opportunities
- Our organization is full of helpful, caring, and responsive employees
- Comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, 401K, and time off programs
- Oversight and management of all business related activity for various skilled nursing facilities to achieve the HCR ManorCare vision and supporting strategies
- Assures that the company image as an ethical and high quality provider of health services is maintained
- Lead and motivate team to meet the diverse needs of those we care for
- Balance multiple priorities to achieve our vision
- Ensure company standard as high-quality provider through implementation and monitoring of quality systems and processes
Degree in business, health care, and nursing or related field. Nursing diploma acceptable.
- NHA License as required by state law.
- Preferably 2-5 years of Administrator experience within sub-acute or long term care.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing home administration or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
Operations - Management
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.