Assistant Director of Rehab - ADOR
ProMedica`s senior care division, formerly known as HCR ManorCare, operates 335+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing centers, memory care communities and hospice and home health care agencies. Services are provided in 26 states and currently operate under the brand names Heartland, ManorCare, ProMedica and Arden Courts. Over the next 6 months, the senior care entities will continue to rebrand to ProMedica.
Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address and lead in social determinants of health, champion healthy aging and cultivate innovative solutions. For more information about ProMedica senior care services, please visit www.promedicaseniorcare.org.
Who is HCR ManorCare
• A wholly-owned subsidiary of ProMedica
• Mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization
• 50,000 + employees nationwide
• A network of over 400 skilled nursing and rehabilitation, memory care, assisted living, outpatient rehabilitation, hospice and home health care locations.
What do we look for in an employee
We are currently seeking a passionate and motivated Director of Rehab-DOR. Are you passionate about a significant and rewarding career assisting our patients in a time of need If so, we are looking for you!
Our Directors of Rehab are the cornerstone to HCR ManorCare's dedication to our mission of providing top quality care to our patients. Our goal is to equip you with the direction and training along with advanced tools and technology to build our culture in line with our philosophy. We aim to employ a DOR that has a similar passion focused on the care that our patients deserve!
Do you believe our mission aligns with the direction you envision your career growing
What are some of the major job functions of our Director of Rehab-DORs
• Responsible for the direction of the rehab department and the staff.
• Interact with patients and their loved ones to develop the best support program that will fit their needs.
• Show flexibility, organization, and function in stressful situations.
• Required to stay in sync with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements by continuance of education of new legislation, future legislation, advising management of legislation, and carrying out importance of requirements.
• Represent HCR ManorCare and promote our vision, mission, and values of the organization to your staff and patients every single day.
What are the PERKS of working here
In addition to great pay, generous time off, and a wide variety of benefits, you'll also be a part of a culture focused on team spirit, work/life balance and unlimited growth opportunities to take your career to the next level. Let us bring out the best in you!
What qualifies me to be a DOR with HCR ManorCare
Master's Degree preferred or equivalent of experience with pertinent continuing education. Currently licensed as Rehabilitative Specialist. Must meet educational requirements of Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist or Speech Language Pathologist job description
Three years minimum of clinical experience as a practicing Therapist with previous management/supervisory experience desired.
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.