Human Resources Manager
ProMedica`s senior care division, formerly known as HCR ManorCare, operates 335+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing centers, memory care communities and hospice and home health care agencies. Services are provided in 26 states and currently operate under the brand names Heartland, ManorCare, ProMedica and Arden Courts. Over the next 6 months, the senior care entities will continue to rebrand to ProMedica.
Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address and lead in social determinants of health, champion healthy aging and cultivate innovative solutions. For more information about ProMedica senior care services, please visit www.promedicaseniorcare.org.
ProMedica Senior Care, formerly HCR ManorCare, provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
The Human Resources position is responsible to direct the human resources activities within the center including staff recruitment, training and updating center staff on company personnel policies, procedures, and regulations and monitoring and evaluating human resources systems.
- Screens, interviews, and recommends qualified applicants; conducts background checks.
- Maintains awareness of employee morale climate and develops programs to ensure good morale level. Plans, organizes, and implements employee activities and recognition programs.
- Assists in planning, coordinating, and conducting orientation, continuing education programs and special in-service training sessions relevant to the needs of department personnel.
- Coordinates and provides safety and education programs for new and current employees.
- Consistently reviews and verifies employee’s licenses, certifications; maintains appropriate records.
- Tracks completion of all personnel performance evaluations.
- Ensures employee personnel files are complete and employee information is kept confidential.
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.
Bachelors degree required. Emphasis in human resources management preferred.
One to three years prior human resources or employee training and development experience, required; Prior experience in health care useful. Demonstrated computer skills desirable.
Posting IDAd Feed
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.