Palliative Care Administrative Coordinator -Great Opportunity Serving Pittsburgh-Seven fields area
ProMedica`s senior care division operates 330+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing centers, memory care communities and hospice, palliative and home health care agencies. Services are provided in 26 states and the majority now operate under the ProMedica brand and Arden Courts. Over the next few months, the rest of our entities under the Heartland and ManorCare names will rebrand to ProMedica.
Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address and lead in social determinants of health, champion healthy aging and cultivate innovative solutions. For more information about ProMedica senior care services, please visit www.promedicaseniorcare.org.
ProMedica Senior Care, formerly HCR ManorCare, provides a range of services including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
The Pallative Care Administrative Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and managing all day-to-day business affairs and other operational activities related to the administrative of the palliative care department. Assist Central Intake Admission Coordinator with obtaining insurance pre-authorization and initiating patient contact. Ensuring the maintenance of up-to-date account information for existing referral sources (i.e. address, contact, preferences, etc.) and maintains referral source communication preference information. Maintains insurance records on all patients and obtains timely re-authorizations for continued care when necessary. Demonstrates understanding of all payer sources and impact on revenue.
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.4676 - ProMedica Hospice Care - Pittsburgh, PA - Serving Western Pennsylvania
High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent organization skills
- Demonstrate problem solving and decision making abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including telephone technique
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Ability to work well with interdisciplinary team and health care providers
- Customer service focus evidence by ability to establish and maintain rapport with patients, families, and referral sources
- Coordinate and manage all day-to-day business affairs and other operational activities related to the administration of the palliative care department.
- Assist Central insurance pre-authorizations and initiating patient contact.
- Maintain communication patients, their families and referral sources
- Manage all daily clinical records
- Establish and maintain professional and productive relationships with all referral sources.
- Maintain standard of high-quality customer service
Excellent organizational skills
Demonstrate problem solving and decision-making abilities
Excellent written and verbal communication skills including telephone technique
Knowledge of medical terminology
Ability to work well with an interdisciplinary team and health care providers
Customer service focus evidenced by ability to establish and maintain rapport with patients, families and referral sources
Administrative - Clerical
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.