Admissions Nurse - Hospice Part time Weekends
ProMedica`s senior care division operates 330+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing centers, memory care communities and hospice, palliative and home health care agencies. Services are provided in 26 states and the majority now operate under the ProMedica brand and Arden Courts. Over the next few months, the rest of our entities under the Heartland and ManorCare names will rebrand to ProMedica.
Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address and lead in social determinants of health, champion healthy aging and cultivate innovative solutions. For more information about ProMedica senior care services, please visit www.promedicaseniorcare.org.
ProMedica Senior Care, formerly HCR ManorCare, is one of the leading providers of Hospice, Home Care, Skilled Nursing, Memory Care, Palliative Care, and Assisted and Independent Living. Heartland, ManorCare, and Arden Courts are now part of the ProMedica family of services. The home health and hospice, skilled nursing, and rehabilitation services you know us for are now part of an integrated health and well being organization.
Part time Weekend Admissions Nurse.
The Admission Nurse coordinates data for input of care plan process. Maintains compliance in accordance with current practice standards, physician's orders, agency policies and procedures, and local, state and federal regulations. This position is also accountable for the delivery of professional nursing services, within the scope of the professional's education and experience, in compliance with ProMedica Senior Care corporate standards, federal and state laws.
In return for your expertise, you’ll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.
Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in good standing in the state(s) in which he/she will practice.
- Excellent written and verbal communication; excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with an interdisciplinary team and health care provider.
- Ability to form relationships and maintain rapport with clients, families, and referral sources.
- Must have an empathetic attitude toward the sick, elderly, handicapped, terminal, dependent or disabled client in the home setting.
- Registered Nurse providing skilled intervention for PASSPORT and Senior Option clients must have 2 years experience as a registered nurse.
- A minimum of six months (institutional setting only) nursing experience within the past three years.
Nursing - Marketing
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.