Regional Hospice Consultant
ProMedica`s senior care division operates 330+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing centers, memory care communities and hospice, palliative and home health care agencies. Services are provided in 26 states and the majority now operate under the ProMedica brand and Arden Courts. Over the next few months, the rest of our entities under the Heartland and ManorCare names will rebrand to ProMedica.
Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address and lead in social determinants of health, champion healthy aging and cultivate innovative solutions. For more information about ProMedica senior care services, please visit www.promedicaseniorcare.org.
Wanted: Quality Obsessed, Dedicated, and Compassionate Nurse leader!
The Regional Hospice Consultant provides oversight and coaching in education, compliance, quality care, and billable services to the Hospice offices in their region/division. Consults with clinical teams to define needs or problems, conducts studies and surveys to obtain data. Analyzes data to advise and recommend solutions, utilizing knowledge of home care nursing protocols. Provides recommendations for systems of nursing management and care delivery. Ensures compliance to local/state/federal regulations, ACHC standards, and hospice policies and procedures.
The Regional Hospice Consultant will:
- Provide professional clinical support to all staff local hospice offices to ensure quality of care is met through appropriate practice standards.
- Communicate closely with local hospice management teams, regional operation teams, and corporate teams regarding issues or deficiencies.
- Assess staff learning needs and develop and promote programs for continuing staff support.
- Assist with developing goals/objectives and assist in corresponding evaluation
- Implement new policies and evaluates policy compliance; conduct internal quality checks, identify areas of concern, and make recommendations to assure that patients/families receive the highest quality hospice services.
The Regional Hospice Consultant is a travel position and will cover a variety of hospice locations.
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits, and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow!
Join the team leading the nation in health care!
RN required. Hospice certification preferred.
Minimum of 3 years experience in providing hospice nursing. Previous management or supervisory experience in home health or hospice agency. Travel is necessary on a daily basis.
Nursing - Management
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.