Hospice and Home Care Administrator
This is a position where independent and organized people can help us shine. As an Administrator, you’ll make connections with employees, motivating and inspiring them to adapt to change and achieve results. You’ll manage all business-related activities of the location. This includes implementing strategies, systems and processes focused on providing the highest quality in health care services. This position takes strong innovative thinking and problem-solving skills. At ProMedica Senior Care, we make sure that working with us isn’t just a good career move, but is fulfilling, too. You’ll find a supportive environment that provides the resources needed to perform your leadership role at the highest level. We offer innovative technology, industry-leading benefits and significant opportunities to learn and grow.
If you’re a highly motivated leader who thrives on exceeding expectations, then we’re excited to work with you.
- Job Level: Executive
- Travel: No
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Who is the ideal ProMedica Senior Care employee? We're looking for people to join our team who are motivated by making an impact and doing meaningful work.
- Problem Solver 10
- Detail Oriented 9
- Self-starter 8
- Communication 8
- Collaborative 8
- Multi-tasker 7
Analytical, Competitive, Confident, Facilitator, Independent, Responsible, Strategic Thinker
ProMedica Senior Care and Heartland offers you:
Work with people who
inspire you to do your best.
Innovative Training Programs
Opportunities to advance your skills and knowledge. Free online CEU Program for full-time/part-time employees.
More than a job, this is a
Paid Time Off
Time off for when you
need it most.
Comprehensive Health Coverage
Stay well as you care
Retirement & Savings Plan
Prepare for your future while
growing in the present.
Quarterly Bonus based on performance
Rewarded for exceeding
Hospice and Home Care Administrator
ProMedica`s senior care division operates 330+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing centers, memory care communities and hospice, palliative and home health care agencies. Services are provided in 26 states and the majority now operate under the ProMedica brand and Arden Courts. Over the next few months, the rest of our entities under the Heartland and ManorCare names will rebrand to ProMedica.
Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address and lead in social determinants of health, champion healthy aging and cultivate innovative solutions. For more information about ProMedica senior care services, please visit www.promedicaseniorcare.org.
At ProMedica Senior Care, we believe wholeheartedly in the power of the individual, the importance of relationships and the value of respect and dignity to everyone at every stage of life. Our goal is to create a positive difference every day, to make a personal connection, and to create memorable moments that will enrich your life.
ProMedica Hospice and Home Care of Shawnee, OK services approximately 50 miles around the agency.
The Hospice and Home Care Administrator is responsible for the overall management of the hospice and home care agency. This leadership role promotes not only being connected to the patients and families, but also our communities. The hospice division is experiencing significant growth, and we are looking for true leaders that are passionate about patients, families and providing care for the mind, body and spirit in a way that is comforting and compassionate. Enrich lives and join a national leader in hospice care.
Why you should consider the Administrator position at Promedica Hospice and Home Care of Shawnee, OK:
- Tremendous regional and corporate resources and support
- Established organization with strong leaders that care
- Exceptional succession planning and training that offers growth opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, 401K, and time off programs
- Oversight and management of all business related activity for the Hospice and Home Care agency to achieve the ProMedica Senior Care vision and supporting strategies
- Assures that the company image as an ethical and high quality provider of health services is maintained
- Lead and motivate team to meet the diverse needs of those we care for
- Balance multiple priorities to achieve our vision
- Implementation and monitoring of quality systems and processes
- Ensure company standard as leader in care delivery, corporate responsibility and community action
- Must be a licensed Home Health Administrator in the state of Oklahoma
- Registered Nurse strongly preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years in an administrative or supervisory capacity in a home health agency, hospice or other community health related program
- Degree in business, health care, and nursing or related field. Nursing diploma acceptable
Degree in business, health care, and nursing or related field. Nursing diploma acceptable.
Operations - Management
ProMedica Senior Care is a leading provider of short-term, post-hospital services.
You haven't viewed any jobs recently
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.