Sales and Marketing Director - Assisted Living
ProMedica`s senior care division operates 330+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing centers, memory care communities and hospice, palliative and home health care agencies. Services are provided in 26 states and the majority now operate under the ProMedica brand and Arden Courts. Over the next few months, the rest of our entities under the Heartland and ManorCare names will rebrand to ProMedica.
Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address and lead in social determinants of health, champion healthy aging and cultivate innovative solutions. For more information about ProMedica senior care services, please visit www.promedicaseniorcare.org.
Arden Courts of Silver Spring is hiring a Marketing and Sales Director - Memory Care Advisor!
ProMedica Senior Care provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
The Marketing/Sales Director, also referred to as Memory Care Advisor, is responsible to build and grow census by developing a strategic sales and marketing plan and providing prospective residents and/or responsible parties with appropriate information and assistance to choosing the assisted/independent living.
- Regularly and customarily spends majority of his/her time engaged in growing move-ins.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of the buildings products and services, resident care related capabilities and physician relations.
- Effectively uses customer relationship management (CRM) systems and tools to manage referral source sales and inquiries.
- Consistently employs IMPACT Selling with referral sources and inquiries.
- Pre-plans all interactions leading to an appropriate customer commitment.
- Develops relationships with a growing base of referral sources, leading to a consistent flow of quality referrals to the building.
- Handles walk-in or telephone inquiry activity.
- Ensures that model rooms are furnished, decorated and maintained within the building, when appropriate.
- Provides tours of the building and consultative follow-up with inquiries.
In return for your expertise, youll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow.
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.352 - Arden Courts, A ProMedica Memory Care Community - Silver Springs, MD
College degree preferred.
Sales experience, preferably in health care services, products or pharmaceuticals is desirable. Familiarity with long-term care and/or health care services useful.
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.