Mobile Sales & Marketing Director - Assisted Living
ProMedica`s senior care division operates 330+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing centers, memory care communities and hospice, palliative and home health care agencies. Services are provided in 26 states and the majority now operate under the ProMedica brand and Arden Courts. Over the next few months, the rest of our entities under the Heartland and ManorCare names will rebrand to ProMedica.
Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address and lead in social determinants of health, champion healthy aging and cultivate innovative solutions. For more information about ProMedica senior care services, please visit www.promedicaseniorcare.org.
ProMedica Senior Care, formely HCR Manor Care, provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
The Sales and Marketing Director is responsible for building and maintaining Assisted Living occupancy through the implementation of a facility marketing plan and application of sales techniques.
- Regularly and customarily spends majority of their time engaged in growing move-ins
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of the buildings products and services, resident care related capabilities and physician relations.
- Effectively uses customer relationship management (CRM) systems and tools to manage referral source sales
- Develops relationships with a growing base of referral sources, leading to a consistent flow of quality referrals to the building
- Effectively uses IMPACT sales process to build relationships with inquiries resulting in commitment to move-in
Move-in Process Responsibilities
- Application for move-in is completed prior to move-in along with tracking to screen residents for financial appropriateness
Market Planning and Analysis
- Develops and executes an annual sales and marketing plan and manages available resources to meet building objectives, within budget
- Promotion/PR/Advertising Responsibilities
- Maintains a media contact list. Writes and submits press releases with photos to local media monthly as outlined in sales and marketing plan
- Maintains current data base and develops monthly topical communications to inquiry leads
- Works with Corporate Marketing Communications Manager and Manager of Market Development in the development of print advertisement, brochures and media campaigns
- Models customer service principals throughout the building and promotes appreciation of our customers’ needs with every employee
- Total revenue at/above budget
- Total occupancy at/above budget
- Sales calls met/exceeded goal
- Conversion ratios met/exceeded goal
- Completes and submits required sales and marketing reports
In return for your expertise, you’ll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare
College degree preferred.
Sales experience, preferably in health care services, products or pharmaceuticals is desirable. Familiarity with long-term care and/or health care services useful.
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.