Quality Outcomes Support Specialist
ProMedica`s senior care division operates 330+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing centers, memory care communities and hospice, palliative and home health care agencies. Services are provided in 26 states and the majority now operate under the ProMedica brand and Arden Courts. Over the next few months, the rest of our entities under the Heartland and ManorCare names will rebrand to ProMedica.
Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address and lead in social determinants of health, champion healthy aging and cultivate innovative solutions. For more information about ProMedica senior care services, please visit www.promedicaseniorcare.org.
ProMedica Senior Care, formerly HCR ManorCare, provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
The Quality Outcomes Support Specialist is responsible for supporting Home Health, Hospice and Palliative Care clinical quality outcomes. Additional responsibilities include:
- Providing technical supprt in the creation and upkeep of internal documents and resources.
- Ensuring print resources, available through vendors, remain in stock for agency utilization.
- Providing support in publishing contact to internal intranet pages.
- Assists with the development of tracking and trending regulatory processes and quality indicators.
- Assists with the development of tools and reports for quality improvement.
- Assists with ordering and revising forms and print materials.
- Preparing quality reports for distribution to the agencies.
- Supports Sr. Management as needed.
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.000 - ProMedica Senior Care Corporate Office
Associates degree in Accounting or related field or two (2) years of experience required; Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Experience in Assisted Living facility preferred. Working knowledge of payroll processing; Kronos preferred; strong Human Resources background as well as benefits knowledge. Excellent PC skills, competent in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel software packages; working knowledge of copy machine, fax machine, and laser printer. Excellent command of English language in both written and oral forms; excellent proofreading skills. Basic Accounting skills and demonstrated accuracy with numbers. Ability to supervise and manage business office staff.
Administrative - Clerical
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.