Care Transition Coordinator
ProMedica`s senior care division operates 330+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing centers, memory care communities and hospice, palliative and home health care agencies. Services are provided in 26 states and the majority now operate under the ProMedica brand and Arden Courts. Over the next few months, the rest of our entities under the Heartland and ManorCare names will rebrand to ProMedica.
Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address and lead in social determinants of health, champion healthy aging and cultivate innovative solutions. For more information about ProMedica senior care services, please visit www.promedicaseniorcare.org.
ProMedica Senior Careprovides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
TheCare Transistion Coordinatoris responsible for developing strategic relationships in key hospital accounts, facilitating the transition of prospective patients to ProMedica Senior Care centers, and serving as a liaison between key hospital accounts and ProMedica Senior Care centers.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of the centers products and services, acuity capabilities and physician relations.
- Invests a minimum of 75% of work time on referral management, interacting with hospital discharge planning staff daily, providing updates on pending referrals and gathering new referrals.
- Completes patient assessments as needed to make sound admission decisions.
- Uses IMPACT training to gain admission commitments from prospective referrals.
- Invests 25% of work time on face-to-face referral development completing integration calls to physicians, hospital and medical professionals and other related contacts.
- Provides and/or coordinates educational and informational presentations on ProMedica Senior Care programs and services for hospital departments and personnel.
- Makes IMPACT business calls to hospital social workers, physicians, hospital discharge planners and administrators, affiliated home health agencies and appropriate ancillary departments to better understand their program and service needs, and effectively communicates those needs with ProMedica Senior Care leadership.
- Develops relationships with a growing base of referral sources, leading to a consistent flow of quality referrals to the center.
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow.Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.
Bachelors' degree preferred. Considerable experience in a comparable position will be considered in lieu of degree.
3-5 years of sales experience, preferred in health care services, products or pharmaceuticals.
Nursing - Marketing
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.