Occupational Therapist - OT- Full Time
As an Occupational Therapist, you know that your strength is not just quality of care, but also your quality of caring — and that’s why you belong at ProMedica Senior Care. Here, your patients will count on you to help them adjust to an injury or illness, improve their ability to perform daily activities and regain skills to live a healthier life. Your personalized and comprehensive treatment plans of exercises, along with your empathy and compassion, will help patients achieve a new measure of independence. In return for bringing your expertise to ProMedica Senior Care, you’ll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits, and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow.
If you’re ready to have a health care career in which you can build long-lasting relationships and find professional and intellectual fulfillment, then we’re excited to work with you.
- Job Level: Mid
- Travel: Only for Home Health and
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Who is the ideal ProMedica Senior Care employee? We're looking for people to join our team who are motivated by making an impact and doing meaningful work.
- Motivational 10
- Adaptable 9
- Proactive 9
- Communicator 9
- Compassionate 9
- Problem Solver 8
Enthusiastic, Flexible, Good Listener, Helpful, Inventive, Patient, Responsible, Sincere, Trustworthy, Understanding
ProMedica Senior Care and Heartland offers you:
Work with people who
inspire you to do your best.
Build a work-life balance that
works for you.
Innovative Training Programs
Opportunities to advance your skills and knowledge. Free online CEU Program for full-time/part-time employees.
More than a job, this is a
Paid Time Off
Time off for when you
need it most.
Comprehensive Health Coverage
Stay well as you care
Retirement & Savings Plan
Prepare for your future while
growing in the present.
Occupational Therapist - OT- Full Time
ProMedica`s senior care division operates 330+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing centers, memory care communities and hospice, palliative and home health care agencies. Services are provided in 26 states and the majority now operate under the ProMedica brand and Arden Courts. Over the next few months, the rest of our entities under the Heartland and ManorCare names will rebrand to ProMedica.
Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address and lead in social determinants of health, champion healthy aging and cultivate innovative solutions. For more information about ProMedica senior care services, please visit www.promedicaseniorcare.org.
Who is HCR ManorCare
- A wholly-owned subsidiary of ProMedica
- Mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization
- 50,000 + employees nationwide
- A network of over 400 skilled nursing and rehabilitation, memory care, assisted living, outpatient rehabilitation, hospice and home health care locations.
What do we look for in an employee
We are currently seeking a passionate and motivated Occupational Therapist - OT. Are you passionate about a significant and rewarding career assisting our patients in a time of need If so, we are looking for you!
Our Occupational Therapists are the cornerstone to HCR ManorCare's dedication to our mission of providing top quality care to our patients. Our goal is to equip you with the direction and training along with advanced tools and technology to build our culture in line with our philosophy. We aim to employ an OT that has a similar passion focused on the care that our patients deserve!
Do you believe our mission aligns with the direction you envision your career growing
What are some of the major job functions of our Occupational Therapists - OTs
- Plan and administer prescribed OT treatment program for your patients to facilitate rehabilitation following illness, disease, or injury
- Take patient medical history
- Discuss special equipment, such as wheelchairs and eating aids, with instruction on how to use the equipment
- Evaluate your patients' homes or workplaces and, based on their health needs, identify potential improvements, such as labeling kitchen cabinets
- Required to develop a treatment plan for patients, laying out the types of activities and specific goals to be accomplished
- Demonstrate exercises, for example, joint stretches for arthritis relief that can help relieve pain
- You will observe your patients doing tasks and ask them questions
What are the PERKS of working here
In addition to great pay, generous time off, and a wide variety of benefits, you'll also be a part of a culture focused on team spirit, work/life balance and unlimited growth opportunities to take your career to the next level. Let us bring out the best in you!
What qualifies me to be an OT with HCR ManorCare
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy program and licensed or eligible for licensure in applicable state where working
- Eligible to take or has successfully completed the NBCOT entry-level certification examination for occupational therapists
Usually Monday-Friday with weekend rotation as needed approximately 1 x every 4-6 weeks.
Master's in Occupational Therapy, or foreign equivalent; or a Bachelor's or foreign equivalent, plus 5 years as a dynamic OT
ProMedica Senior Care is a leading provider of short-term, post-hospital services.
You haven't viewed any jobs recently
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.