Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant - COTA - FT
ProMedica`s senior care division operates 330+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing centers, memory care communities and hospice, palliative and home health care agencies. Services are provided in 26 states and the majority now operate under the ProMedica brand and Arden Courts. Over the next few months, the rest of our entities under the Heartland and ManorCare names will rebrand to ProMedica.
Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address and lead in social determinants of health, champion healthy aging and cultivate innovative solutions. For more information about ProMedica senior care services, please visit www.promedicaseniorcare.org.
Sign On Bonus Available!
Who is HCR ManorCare
- A wholly-owned subsidiary of ProMedica
- Mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization
- 50,000 + employees nationwide
- A network of over 400 skilled nursing and rehabilitation, memory care, assisted living, outpatient rehabilitation, hospice and home health care locations.
What do we look for in an employee
We are currently seeking a passionate and motivated Occupational Therapy Assistant- COTA. Are you passionate about a significant and rewarding career assisting our patients in a time of need If so, we are looking for you!
Our Occupational Therapy Assistants are the cornerstone to HCR ManorCare's dedication to our mission of providing top quality care to our patients. Our goal is to equip you with the direction and training along with advanced tools and technology to build our culture in line with our philosophy. We aim to employ a COTA that has a similar passion focused on the care that our patients deserve!
Do you believe our mission aligns with the direction you envision your career growing
What are some of the major job functions of our Occupational Therapy Assistants - COTAs
- Assist the Occupational Therapist in patient development, recovery, and improving skills needed for daily functionalities
- Follow treatment plan to guide the patient through proper methods of moving around and stretching
- Monitor each activity to ensure the patient is performing them properly to avoid new/further injuries
- Verify patient information and confirm purpose of treatment
What are the PERKS of working here
In addition to great pay, generous time off, and a wide variety of benefits, youll also be a part of a culture focused on team spirit, work/life balance and unlimited growth opportunities to take your career to the next level. Let us bring out the best in you!
What qualifies me to be a COTA with HCR ManorCare381 - ProMedica Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation - Tice Valley, Walnut Creek, California
Graduate of an accredited two-year Occupational Therapy Assistant program and licensed or eligible for licensure in applicable state where working
Eligible to take or has successfully completed the NBCOT entry-level certification examination for occupational therapy assistants
Job Specific Details:
$30.00-48.50/hr based on experience
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.