RN - Registered Visit Nurse - Hospice Night shift
As a Registered Nurse, you’ll be part of a team that plays a vital role in the lives of others. This is an ideal role for new graduates as well as experienced nursing professionals. Not only will you be empowered to assess patient needs and implement care, but we’ll look to you for nursing staff leadership. What does it take to be successful here? A strong work ethic. Outstanding observational skills. The ability to communicate with everyone in the ProMedica Senior Care family — and unyielding compassion to those around you. In return, you’ll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits, and opportunities to learn and grow into Nurse Management roles.
If you’re ready to have a health care career in which you can build long-lasting relationships and find professional and intellectual fulfillment, then we’re excited to work with you.
- Full Time,
- Job Level: Mid
- Travel: Only for Home Health
and Hospice Nurses
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Who is the ideal ProMedica Senior Care employee? We're looking for people to join our team who are motivated by making an impact and doing meaningful work.
- Adaptable 10
- Responsible 9
- Proactive 9
- Communicator 9
- Compassionate 9
- Multi-tasker 8
Detail-oriented, Flexible, Helpful, Patient, Sincere, Understanding
ProMedica Senior Care and Heartland offers you:
Work with people who
inspire you to do your best.
Build a work-life balance that
works for you.
Innovative Training Programs
Opportunities to advance your skills and knowledge. Free online CEU Program for full-time/part-time employees.
More than a job, this is a
Paid Time Off
Time off for when you
need it most.
Comprehensive Health Coverage
Stay well as you care
Retirement & Savings Plan
Prepare for your future while
growing in the present.
Student Loan Repayment
Get up to $100 per month to ease the burden of your student loans.
RN - Registered Visit Nurse - Hospice Night shift
ProMedica`s senior care division, formerly known as HCR ManorCare, operates 335+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing centers, memory care communities and hospice and home health care agencies. Services are provided in 26 states and currently operate under the brand names Heartland, ManorCare, ProMedica and Arden Courts. Over the next 6 months, the senior care entities will continue to rebrand to ProMedica.
Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address and lead in social determinants of health, champion healthy aging and cultivate innovative solutions. For more information about ProMedica senior care services, please visit www.promedicaseniorcare.org.
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
The RN - Registered Visit Nurse (hospice) position is a nurse who administers skilled nursing care to clients requiring professional nursing services in their homes and teaches/supervises the family and other members of the nursing team. These services are performed in accordance with the physician s orders and under the direction and supervision of the Clinical
Manager and the Case Manager.
RN - Registered Visit NurseResponsibilities:
- Administers nursing care according to the patient s plan of care plan and needs
- Care for multiple patients throughout the day in their individual home environments
- Teach the patient and/or family members about new diagnosis, care, and support skills
- Communicates regularly with RN Case Managers, Supervisors, and the Care Team
- Coordinates and delivers nursing care to patients and families.
- Assesses & evaluates patient s level of care, needs and requirements.
- Assesses the patient s response to the Plan of Care and recommends changes as needed.
- Evaluates Outcomes of Care.
- Supervises LPN/LVNs, home health aides and paraprofessionals providing services to the patient according to
- regulatory guidelines
RN Registered Nurse Rewards:
- Receive unparalleled training
- Competitive pay
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare while having fulfilling work with a purpose!
- A minimum of 6 months institutional nursing experience within the past 3 years, unless state regulations differ. The DON or Administrator may waive this experience requirement
- Registered Nurses providing skilled intervention for PASSPORT Patients must have 2 years experience as an RN.
Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state and in good standing with the Board in which he or she will practice.
Nursing - RN/LPN
ProMedica Senior Care is a leading provider of short-term, post-hospital services.
You haven't viewed any jobs recently
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.