Manager, Market Development
ProMedica`s senior care division, formerly known as HCR ManorCare, operates 335+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing centers, memory care communities and hospice and home health care agencies. Services are provided in 26 states and currently operate under the brand names Heartland, ManorCare, ProMedica and Arden Courts. Over the next 18 months, the senior care entities will begin to rebrand to ProMedica.
Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address and lead in social determinants of health, champion healthy aging and cultivate innovative solutions. For more information about ProMedica senior care services, please visit www.promedicaseniorcare.org.
ProMedica Senior Care provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
The Manager of Market Development (MMD) leads a regional sales team of internal and external marketing staff to establish business relationships in the local community that result in census and revenue growth that meet and exceed regional budget expectations.
In return for your expertise, you’ll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in health care.
- Manage own set of key accounts.
- Develop and implement regional sales/marketing plans and strategies resulting in increased census mix, specifically related to Managed Care and Medicare census.
- Hire, coach, train and develop regional sales/marketing force.
- Coordinate and approve all product development activities within the region.
- Develop sales/marketing team member’s skills for planning and prioritizing sales opportunities, executing sales strategies to meet and exceed revenue goals.
- Ensure coordination of lead generating marketing events that target potential quality inquiries, monitor and follow-up with DMD on results.
- Work with Admissions Director and Operations to assure lead base management is followed while monitoring effective execution of outcomes and return of admissions.
- Assist Admissions Director in developing and implementing an effective bed management process.
- Assist in the negotiation and roll-out of all managed care and hospital contracts within the region.
Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or related field required; MBA preferred.
Minimum of 5 years sales experience, preferably in health care services, products or pharmaceuticals; previous sales management experience preferred; demonstrated success in the field of sales management; excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.