ProMedica Senior Care Benefits and Rewards Employee Package:
ProMedica Senior Care’s benefits are a shared investment in your health and well-being. At the heart of this healthy partnership is the belief that your wellness matters. Our focus is to help employees stay healthy and live well through all of life’s stages, whether employees are just starting their career or nearing retirement.
Here are just a few ways we stay committed to your personal and professional success:
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- 401(k) Savings
- Education and Tuition Assistance Discounts
- Exclusive Employee Discounts
- ProMedica Senior Care Continuing Education Center
- Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
Full-time ProMedica Senior Care employees have multiple medical plan options from which to choose that meet a variety of needs and budgets. All plans include 100% company-paid in-network preventive care.
Additional Benefits Options
- Dental and Vision Care
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance as well as additional Insurance Options
- Disability Insurance
- Legal Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption Assistance
To help employees prepare for retirement, ProMedica Senior Care provides a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
While time-off benefits vary, in general, there are:
- Scheduled Holidays
- Vacation and Sick
- Funeral and Jury Duty
For more detailed information access our benefit brochure here. Any specific questions can be handled through your recruiter, hiring manager or Human Resource designee.